View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 07:09 AM
@->Trùm Yêu...*muahzz*<-@

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2008
Nơi Cư Ngụ: In your heart :)
Bài gởi: 2,741

Hôm nay là ngày mình cảm thấy rất vui...!!!

Friday...before you go out of town...you brought me flowers and even talked to mom and dad...you will be home next week...!

Today in the morning I got flowers from my best friend..., thank you for thinking of me on my bd, dear ! You poke me a lot but made me laugh a lot too... And at work...I saw a man who delivered the flowers stand in the back, inside of the business...I didn't know the flowers were mine till he said.."this is for J.", and I said "oh, thank you"...then I know it was exactly from you honey....because only you call me like that..and the message was too short and sweet..., guess...I was laughing so hard cause.... Cause I was trying to remember what you asked me last week.."babe you will work on your bd right..., I told you...yes hun, of course I've done that every year..! And you just say...Ok, then smiled...:)

Thank you my sister, my god daughter, and my coworkers...for their gifts...I love all of them... :)))

Work...still the same...but I have to work seven days a week....Is that crazy....???

My cousin...congratulations cưng......will start a new life soon..to have a happy family soon... :)

Too many things...I have no time to share now...but so far...I'm happy though I have to work hard...!!!

To my Hunnie..., love and kisses...

To Vina Friends...I miss you all....hoping to have more time to play, post, and having fun... in here with you guys...!!!

Thương yêu trải hoa từ bi nở rộ
Khắp gian trần mừng rỡ giữa hoan ca
Yêu thật nhiều yêu say đắm thiết tha
Yêu nhân loại thiện lành ...tâm bác ái !

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn