View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:51 AM
@->Trùm Yêu...*muahzz*<-@

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2008
Nơi Cư Ngụ: In your heart :)
Bài gởi: 2,741

Hai tuần nay vừa bận tá lả, vừa mệt đừ ! Người ta đi vacation làm mình phải làm kiêm luôn cái job của người ta. Đã vậy mỗi ngày về trễ thêm 15 phút nữa. Boss thì không làm được cái việc đó. Vì làm lần nào cũng sai. Vậy thôi để mình làm cho rồi, khỏi phải tốn công chỉnh sửa lại nữa !

Quay qua là D. I need help, quay lại D. I don't know how to explain to the customer. Girls please give me a break

One customer called M. and ask why their bill is totally wrong before and after. She did not even know how to talk to her customer till I come down there and ask them to give me the bill and cc statements. Come back and talk to the girl then she said she did not do it. She said maybe another girl jumped into her screen and do that. OMG, who knows her numbers to jump in there? I do know and I can see all bills, tickets from all of them ! I have to correct it and come to appologize to the customer ! Finally she smiled again !

M. came and hand one check that the customer need do this, do that, 1 gc, 3 cc to run on one bill......... aaaaaaa....why every one wants to make my day harder !!!

Phone rang, I was busy to calculate on the numbers so I told L. pick up the phone, she talked and talked and said Im sorry, can't understand....and then she said hold on please?? Hand the phone to me. I have to talk to the customer ! Done !

I asked her: why don't you understand what ur people talking about while you are American, girl???

I don't know, I don't even know what is she talking about, what dóes she want, she said ! And you know Im not good at explaination or giving details.

Be patient, and sometimes people just jump in the middle of something or the signal of the phone so weak, if you can't understand. Pardon me, excuse me, I am sorry can you repeat or say it one more time. I am sorry can I confirm with you, or... whatever, try to find a nice way to talk to the customer. What is wrong when an American did not understand what another American said???? It is weird. So I am an Asian person, my English is limited I still can find a way to talk to a customer, girl !

Saturday night, I was so mad cause before G. left she did not check the printer on her side, out of paper. All the reports I ran just came out in 1/2 of a page only and the rest stucked. Once you hit and generate the reports, it will not come out when it was mess-up (it will connect to another computer printer only for the tickets and statements if this printer is out of paper, but not on the reports). I never use mine to run the reports cause it is the main one and the key to keep all money. We was in hurry to leave, and I had several things to be done àfter work, I did not have time to check on that computer. So have to wait till the next day come back to check and figure myself all the numbers on the report for the previous day made me so headache ! sigh...

Promise one of the girls will have some hand made hair tie for her on her birthday but still not starting to work on it yet

So tired , miss my con nuôi, hope con nuôi always ngoan, khỏe và vâng lời ! muahzzzzzzz

My lil sister..T..hope you not cry all the time, talk to me when you want, don't keep inside will make you sick dear !!! muahzzzzzz. You should be healthy and smart to take care of your beautiful kids, I love them too muahzzz

Love all I know as special ones, and not know as human love !

AT

Thương yêu trải hoa từ bi nở rộ
Khắp gian trần mừng rỡ giữa hoan ca
Yêu thật nhiều yêu say đắm thiết tha
Yêu nhân loại thiện lành ...tâm bác ái !

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn