Go Back   Vina Forums > Câu Lạc Bộ Giao Lưu > Nhịp Đập Trái Tim > Nhật Ký Online
Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 05-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

Tham gia ngày: Dec 2011
Nơi Cư Ngụ: Ngũ Đài Sơn - Nam Thiếu Lâm
Bài gởi: 1,955

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi T_n_C View Post
Just tell HR the truth and what happen. dont be afriad VMT. they will be tay back and let's you free, other wise, like I said you get in trouble really soon!
Suy nghĩ kỹ rồi TnC, I'm not going to HR. Còn hai tháng nữa là I'm gone thành ra nếu mà đi file Sexual Harrasment report with HR thì người ở lại sẽ mất mặt lắm, mai này làm sao người ta đi làm được nữa.

Hy vọng, tới chừng đó when I'm not working at that place thì everything is over. We each go our own ways. Tắt phone, thay đổi số điện thoại mới là xong.

Hơn nữa, được người ta thương đã là phước, I should feel thankful instead of acting all grumpy. Người ta chỉ tỏ tình cảm và nói chuyện, hơi mất tự nhiên một chút và hơi lost focus on my job một chút, and also took alot of time out of my working hours lol, it's hard to get any work done, nhưng cũng không sao, tại vì trong thời gian này I am not really working on any big asssignments/projects, cũng rảnh rang thì trò chuyện vài câu cũng vui. Besides, I shouldn't brush people off when they're coming with good intentions, though not the type of intentions that I'm looking for.

Also, Dan came to see me today. He didn't write me up, it was a false alarm. He appreciates me because I have been working all these years and I do perform my job very well. He understands who I am, I'm not a racist person or rude or unprofessional. I'm glad he knows me. And the people at work know who I am. They know my work ethic. I'm sure about this.

Thanks bro for your advice. I'll just keep on convicing people that I'm not looking for a relationship. And I need time to recover from everything that has been going on lately. smh

sigh

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vuongminhthy, 05-17-2012 lúc 05:47 PM.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 05-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Đường Tam Tạng

Ngày 5-17 @ 10:15 pm,

Oh wow! Talked to a co worker today.

I'm totally in shock that my co worker has never had a cheesesteak from neither Pat's nor Geno's. During the whole conversation, I was thinking to myself "and you have been working here for how long???"

(Later found out she is not from PA, she came from NJ, gotcha. That explains the accent lol)

Well, well, since she wants to go so much, and as a Philly's native, let me take her to Pat's and Geno's for a taste test this Saturday then.

Speaking of which, I don't really eat cheesesteaks at those two places. They are just for hypes and tourists.

If she wants a real cheesesteak, let's go to Tony Luke's or Jim's Steaks 4th and South. Then I'll take us around the sout side of Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th for some Philly pretzels near the Independence Hall.

Haven't had a good cheesesteak in a while. All because Allison didn't like/eat cheesesteaks. She preferred sandwiches instead. Sandwiches and cheesesteaks, how are they the same? Not!!! lol.

Allison always asked me to take her for a trip to the Primanti Brothers in Pittsburg, grabbed a bite and then forced me to cheer for her Steelers lol smh

heads up Philly
Old 05-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Đường Tam Tạng

Nhớ rất nhiều câu chuyện đó
Ngỡ như là ngày hôm qua.
Ôi ước ao có một ngày
Được gặp em, hỏi chuyện em, lần cuối cùng.

Vẫn con đường, con đường cũ...
Mưa vẫn bay, như hôm nào
Người ở đâu? Mình ở đây, bạc mái đầu...

Nếu chúng mình có thành đôi lứa
Chắc chắn rằng ta đã thoát đời khổ đau.

Nếu không còn được gặp nữa
Giữ cho trọn, ân tình xưa.
Xin gửi em một lời nguyện
Được bình yên, được bình yên, về cuối đời...

Anh nhớ em

Buồn, sigh, smh

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vuongminhthy, 05-18-2012 lúc 02:34 AM.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 05-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

Ngày 5-18 @ 8:00 am,

Sáng nay đi làm, bước vô trong phòng lab mới biết a lot of people nghỉ rồi, they're taking Friday off, ngày cuối cùng trong tuần, like aways smh. That's the beauty of working for the state, people take off all the time lol. Cả đám người bị bệnh gì mà khôn nhỉ? smh

Mình ta với ta, à quên còn vài người...kia nữa...
Giờ thì đi mua coffee uống, sẵn tiện... trốn luôn lol
Old 05-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

aww, someone accidentally locked her mouse key on her labtop, she freaked out. And why is the dispenser on again??? Why don't people learn their lesson? Ever? I had to fix it.

Đào tẩu không thành

sigh

I give up!

I need coffee

oh, and how come a chemist not know how to unlock the mouse pad on a labtop? Aren't we scientists? We are supposed to be good at this technology stuff. Nghi quá

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vuongminhthy, 05-18-2012 lúc 12:57 PM.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 05-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

vui
Old 05-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

Lunch time, mình có nên trốn về không nhỉ? Happy hour tonight with my college gangs
Old 05-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Đường Tam Tạng

Ngày 5-18 @ 3:00 pm,

I've mathematically proven that skin rubbing on concrete causes friction which is really bad for the skin. Oh, and what's worse, open wound contacts with hydrochloric acid at the same time does not feel good smh

lol

This is why I asked people to turn off the dispenser when it is not in used. If the floor is covered in water, it is dangerous, people can slip and slide. Please listen next time!

Life lesson for me: try not to catch people when they are falling, because not only do they land on you, they also pour acid on you too lmao jk

sigh, I can't turn my head and walk away when someone needs help. Cũng tại mình hay làm anh khùng thôi, giờ ráng chịu, còn biết trách ai?

the life of a chemist can be tough...sometimes lol

Anyway,

I'm just glad she wasn't the one who got burnt
Old 05-19-2012, 04:14 AM
Đường Tam Tạng

Ngày 5-19 Saturday @ 12:10 am in the morning,

Yes, in the morning, I'm still up! Well, since I'm still awake, let me tell you:

"When a person is 1/2 drunk (somewhat sober) + listenning to nhạc Vũ Thành An = can be very depressing"

smh

oh, and did I mentioned I have to be at work soon, from 5:00 am to 10:00 am today, Saturday? lol Awesome!!! smh

sigh

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vuongminhthy, 05-19-2012 lúc 04:18 AM.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Old 05-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Đường Tam Tạng

Ngày 5-19 @ 11:03 pm,

Sáng nay đi làm lúc 5:00 am, got off work lúc 10:00 am rồi lái xe trở về Philly, nơi mà Allison thường hay chọc là "the hood chỗ anh grew up." Yes! I came from the hood. lol. I'm glad Anna had a good time.

Đi đến Pat's and Geno's, so many people đứng ordered food, the line wrapped around two three times. They even blocked traffic, smh, toàn là tourists, that's why. Legs are tired from standing so long in line.

Ordered the usual, pizza whiz-wit, two on both hands like always lol. But Anna ate all them fries before I could have any smh.

Rồi thì đưa họ đến Italian market, water ice tasted good lúc trời nóng, chỗ này gần Việt Hương, nơi popular với món hủ tiếu Mỹ Tho. Cuối cùng thì took both of them around the asian market after wandering the Independence Hall xem cái cracked bell mà đã xem đi xem lại ít nhất cũng chục lần hồi còn nhỏ đi học ở Philla lol. Anna đi vô chợ gặp cái gì cũng hỏi "what's this? What's that?" smh

Và đi thăm dad in Upper Darby, he is doing good after his surgery three days ago. thank goodness! He was so happy to see Anna, called her "little bell" because when she was born her nose resembled a bell pepper so he said lol.

Vừa mở cửa vô nhà thì nghe bảo:

Dad: I've cut those smelly flowers. Next time if those smelly flowers on the tree bloom, just cut it.

lol. I wonder if mom would notice that her flowers just got 6 inches shorter?

It's a good day, she is amazing with little kids, especially with Anna. I was shocked. Who knew.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: vuongminhthy, 05-20-2012 lúc 03:12 AM.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở