Go Back   Vina Forums > Thư Viện Online > Kho Tàng Truyện > Truyện Tiểu Thuyết - Truyện Dài
Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 07-22-2006, 05:21 PM

Tham gia ngày: Jul 2006
Bài gởi: 4

Chapter 1
Before my father passed away, I was living with both my mother and father. We were a happy family for the first decade of my life. We worked on the coast of South Korea, trying to make our living off selling fishes. My father was a fisherman, and he’d own a boat. He was one of the top men working for that company. Then one day, he never came home. I was still young, but I was not that stupid to realize that my father had drowned to death. The only thing I had left from my father was a gold charm that he’d given me since I was born. It had my name engraved on the charm. My father told me when I was very young that he’d worked very hard for the gold charm.

My mother and I went broke and we were very poor, barely earning enough to support ourselves. She grew impatient and tired of having me around. How my mother wishes she would’ve had a son instead of a daughter, but my father was always proud of me. Soon afterwards, when I turned seventeen, a man somewhat around my father’s age approached my mother and gave her a deal. Then the night after that, my mother told me that I was to be living with this man from now on, and he will take care of me. My new husband? Couldn’t be, he was old enough to be my father. I didn’t want to go, but mother beat me until my lips bleed. The next day, she packed my things, all that I had, into one little suitcase, and wished me off well. I cried and cried, until my eyes couldn’t cry anymore. I begged and pleaded that she would not sell me off like that, but she said she no longer wanted me, that I was nothing to her.

I was scared of that man. When I got to his big house, he told me gently that he loves me and that I am his property, so I am to obey anything and everything he says. I didn’t know what was to happen. I was only seventeen and I was scared. I had nobody else in the world to run to. My mother had deserted me. I thought my life was going to end there. When the man tried to rape me, I threatened to kill myself. He cared nonetheless, so I tried, but I was unlucky. I didn’t die, instead I ran away after I tried to poison myself. I would do anything instead of let that man touch me. He did chase after me, but he couldn’t find me. The big house was surrounded by forests, so I hid there in the forests, until they did not search anymore.
An old lady found me cold and almost dead lying off the streets in the middle of the forests the next morning. She took me to a hospital and they gave me treatment there. She must’ve thought I was crazy, being so young and trying to kill myself, but she knew only half the story. Once she found out that I was worth something to the man, she wanted to sell me back to him, so I ran away from her as well.

I found my way into the main city of Seoul. There I met a girl named Dara who taught me that life was as f*cked up as it can get. She taught me not to be such an easy prey, and how to survive on my own. Dara was a stripper in a popular night club in Seoul. Her life was as hard as mines, but working in there, gave her dignity and respect from other people. No ordinary people could touch her, and she was not the kind of stripper that would go all nude. I had learnt something from her.

Another person that helped me out was Jina. She worked with Dara in that club. Both of them were the toughest of the girls there, also the ones with the highest priorities. Jina did private parties, whenever people call, she would go and dance for them, weather it was bachelor parties, or just parties. Jina and Dara, most hated and most loved, two strong souls I had trampled upon.

Starting out, I did not want to strip, the thought of it sickened me. So Dara gave me a job in that same club as a bartender. I had to go into training. Of course it was hard, but I soon managed it. Dara helped me out by buying me clothes which I would not normally wear out on the streets. I lived with Dara until I could get back on my own feet. By the time I started to live on my own, I was eighteen. Now I am almost nineteen, I had become bold and had hardly any pity for anyone. I could be sweet whenever I wanted, and I could burn anyone that I want, when I want. I also could have any man I want, people loved me, but not by heart, or by soul, only by their own pleasures. They would gather compliments about me and try to please me with their lies. I had my brown layered hair, up to my waist, and they would try to catch a gaze into my hazel brown eyes. I thought I was loved. I thought things would only get better, but still, I was still property of that man, and he still wanted me back, still out there, hunting for me, Park MoonShyne.

Chapter 2

“Drinks at table 2 MoonShyne!” another waitress yelled out.

“Coming up!” I yelled back, trying to scurry up with the demands of liquor.

I had worked mostly night shifts. Sometimes I couldn’t sleep, so I would work all day in the same club. I also had personal costumers, who would come in regularly just to see me, but I gave no personal interest in them. Jina had taught me well what men wanted and once they got what they’re after, they leave you. That is what I live by, my rule, my standard. I didn’t care if I died a virgin.

I looked at my watch, five a.m., time for me to go to my little apartment on the fifth floor of an old apartment building. I was proud of it. Many people that started out as I did still didn’t have their own place. I kept in touch with Dara and Jina regularly, but didn’t want to bother them too much. Dara was going out with a man she told me about, his name was Hwanhee. I felt happy for her. And Jina was involved with a guy called Eric. Eric and Jina met through a private party that Jina was hired for.

The manager of the apartment building was a man in his sixties, fairly short, and with generous features. He’d been very kind to me, so I call him Uncle Kim. I feel safe around Uncle Kim, almost like my own father. When I didn’t have enough to pay for rent, he would let me cut slacks, and give me free rent for that month. I had always promised to pay him back, but he would call me stupid for that. His wife and him, owned a little restaurant in the markets of Seoul, so he would always give me free groceries. I would hardly have to worry about that. He said they always have extra, but one thing I would never take from him, is fish.

Brian Joo was the owner of the club I worked for. He was one of the biggest assholes I’ve seen. He would always flirt with Jina or Dara. They were cool with him, but I hated his guts. Brian was dangerous to me, but he was my boss, so I could do nonetheless about it.

“Hey MoonShyne, I have a date with Eric tonight, and they want a girl at this one birthday party, so will you fill in for me?” Jina asked me as I brought her a soda after she finished her dance on stage.

“Me? Why don’t you ask Dara?” I asked not wanting to go.

“Dara’s busy, why don’t you fill in for me? It’s a pretty good deal, and they guys’ loaded, c’mon MoonShyne!” Jina pleaded.

“But I don’t know how to dance!” I complained with worried eyes.

“Don’t worry, these are first time costumers, so they aren’t expecting much, just go and give a little yadda yadda and you’ll be done, okay?” Jina asked again as she gave me a slip of paper with the address on there.

“But but...”

Jina quickly changed into her normal going out clothes then grabbed her purse and pinched my cheeks before she walked out.

I had no time to tell her. Eric was waiting for her already outside. I sighed. ‘How am I going to do this?’ I thought. Dara walked into the dressing room where I was.

“Hey Dara, can you fill in for Jina tonight?” I asked.

“Oh no MoonShyne! Hwanhee’s taking me out! And besides, he doesn’t want me doing private parties...” Dara exclaimed as she removed her makeup. I sighed with even more worries now. This was the first time Jina asked me to do this! What am I going to do?!
“Dara, I..I don’t know how to dance!” I stuttered nervously as I bit my bottom lip pleading.

“You’ll do fine honey!” Dara said quickly as she too, got into her normal clothes and exit. Just then, Brian walked in. He looked at me with glee and smirked devilishly.

“Are you here alone?” he asked.

“Uh, no, I’m leaving right now,” I said quickly trying to brush past him, but I was too slow. Brian pushed me up against the wall and looked me dead in the eyes.

“Can’t we have some fun first?” Brian asked slyly.

“Mr. Joo, I have a lot of costumers!” I pleaded sharply, hoping that he would let go of me.

“So? Just give me a kiss, and I’ll let you go...” Brian said.

I just looked at him blankly, and with a strong push, I got through. I walked out of the dressing room as fast as I could. Another counter attack I thought. This was not the first time Brian had confronted me.

I got back to the bar counter and looked up my next order. The I remembered what Jina had asked me. I looked at the paper in my palm. It was only six, still early, and the party was to start at seven. ‘Geeze! What am I going to do!’ I thought as I put the remaining liquor away and asked Cheri to fill in for me.
I walked back to the dressing room again and changed into a pair of black leather pants, boots and a black laced blouse with see through sleeves. I looked dark and evil at the same time, which made me happier.

Chapter 3

I drove to the address in my car. It was a huge white mansion with God knows how many rooms. The gates opened and I drove up to a drive way where I parked my car and got out.

In the backyard, four guys carried a cake out to a guy named Lee Minwoo. He was rich and popular, owning half of the Seoul Project Landscapes area, and was practically loaded. It was his 21st birthday. So rich at such a young age I thought.

“Make a wish and blow out the candles!” A guy called Junjin called out to Minwoo.

“Guys, I’m too old for this...” Minwoo said hesitantly as he tried to blow out all the candles on the little cake.

Everybody clapped and cheered as their friend Minwoo had made his 21st birthday wish. Suddenly the music played and everybody’s attention turned towards me.

‘Okay, now it’s my turn,’ I thought as I took a deep breath to myself and stepped out. I was standing in front of his backyard door mansion, trying to walk sexy towards them.

Minwoo had a weird awkward look on his face as his eyes squinted trying to close in on my face. I guess everybody could tell I was nervous as I almost tripped in my boots. I fumbled around nervously trying to break a move.

“Wow, what’s this? A stripper?!” Dongwan exclaimed happily as he started clapping.

“Yeah, at hot one too!” Hyesung said as he cheered along.

Minwoo stood back, holding his chin and squeezing his mouth looking at me thinking.

“What’s this?” he asked his partner Andy who stood next to him.

“Oh, this is your girlfriend’s birthday gift to you,” Andy replied back keeping his eyes on me.

“My what?” Minwoo asked seeming pissed off.

“Yeah, Ellen couldn’t make it, so she sent you a stripper,” Andy replied.

Minwoo suddenly turned to an icy cold glare as he broke away from his group of friends towards me. He looked me straight in the eyes suspiciously not saying a word. I stopped in my tracks, as somebody had turned off the music.

“What are you doing?” he asked me.
“Well, what does it look like I’m doing?” I asked trying to keep my chin up.Andy quickly followed behind. Andy worked for Minwoo, his personal assistance.
Minwoo suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the house.

“Wow, he couldn’t wait!” Junjin exclaimed as they all watched Minwoo drag me into the mansion, with Andy quickly scurrying to catch up.

“Where are you taking me?! Let go!” I yelled, but his grip was pretty strong. He didn’t say a word, and just kept dragging me.
We reached the living room of his big mansion before he let go of me. I grabbed my wrist, because Minwoo’s grip hurted, looking at him nervously.

“How much? How much is it for one night?” he suddenly asked me.

“Umm...Mr...Mr. Lee...” Andy stuttered from behind.

“Shut up Andy, how much is it?” he asked me again.

“How much is what?” I asked.

“For you to sleep with me. How much?” he asked again.

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Tắt
Chuyển đến