Go Back   Vina Forums > Câu Lạc Bộ Giao Lưu > Góc Thành Viên > Trai vs Gái - Thành Viên Tán Dóc
Hỏi/Ðáp Thành Viên Lịch Tìm Kiếm Bài Trong Ngày Ðánh Dấu Ðã Ðọc

Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 04-03-2004, 12:11 PM

Tham gia ngày: Mar 2004
Nơi Cư Ngụ: THIEN DIA HOI
Bài gởi: 118
Send a message via MSN to sat_thu Send a message via Yahoo to sat_thu

1. They Love roses. Bring them roses whenever you do something wrong. Bring them roses at unexpected times. Make sure they're RED ROSES!

2. Take a lot of pictures. They love pictures and especially love making photo albums of just you and her. me!

3. If you or her are far away or vacationing, write letters even if you can use the phone or email. They love letters. DO NOT TYPE them either. You MUST handwrite them and include pictures if possible.

4. Write poems. Even if they are lousy, just write them and they will like them. All girls appreciate the effort and feel SPECIAL when a guy writes a poem just for them.

5. Give them a card. Girls love little cards of ones that say "I MISS YOU," "I Love You", "I'm Thinking Of You" or those cute Kim Anderson cards. Better yet, make one yourself!! Plus inside the card, you must write them a long letter to fill up all the white areas. Girls love reading long, mushy, notes.

6. Open doors for them, even if it looks corny. Open it when stepping into or out of a car, into or out of a restaurant, into and out of a store, into and out of a house, GET THE POINT?

7. If they start acting cranky/angry/mood swings, DO NOT assume and say it aloud to them that it's just PMS!!! They loathe that line! They are human beings who have the right to feel angry or upset even if it's not that time of the month.

8. Try not to look like a slob most of the time. Especially when you are with her, you should dress to impress her and the other girls. You want her to feel proud that she's got you in her arms and you want to make all the other girls jealous that she's got you and not them.

9. Surprise them with a gift of their favorite Sanrio character, their favorite brand name, or just a sweet & romantic gesture (like a walk in the park or a candlelight picnic dinner by the beach/river). These actions really get to them and remind them that you really do care and love them.

10. Never get angry unless you have a good reason. You must research the situation to make sure you are covered on all fronts

Sat Thu--Thien Dia Hoi
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở